OUR SECONDS TOWELS come unpackaged and will have some slight irregularities such as:
- Extra extra wrinkles in fabric (some wrinkles are natural and okay, some are just too much)
- Slight misprints (some are caused by the wrinkles, some are just caused by the screen printing process)
- Frayed edges on towels or smudged ink on handles of totes
- Faded colors from being on display or stored near the windowfor way too long
And potential other irregularities not mentioned above.
*PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS.
If you feel you are going to be unhappy with the unknown of the irregularity then this sale might not be for you. We are just saying this to set expectations as we hate to disappoint. But typically when we sell them in person customers say they can’t even tell what’s wrong with it!
Hope our seconds sale is fun for you and you all get some goodies you’re happy with!
This painting depicts the famous American entertainer Josephine Baker. Baker’s figure is represented five times, implying a sense of movement across the stage performing her signature “Banana Dance.”
My design was inspired by the playful dancing nature of the bananas as well as their two-toned graphics. I also added a hint of peach to my banana design in response to the colors in this piece.
Our towels are light, super absorbent, soft and are machine washable.
• Comes folded in a belly band package ready for gifting • Packaging contains an additional insert showing the original artwork inspiration with a description about the piece and how it is reflected in our design • Measures approx. 24"x26" (size tolerance 2-3") • All natural, unbleached 100% cotton • Machine washable • Hand screen-printed with eco-friendly, water-based inks